This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/PE1 & PEiM1

Started by Jefferson Chen Tang, January 16, 2022 · 5 Replies · 31 Views

Jefferson Chen Tang

I have 

1) Do I need to depress my shoulder more at the top of the movement?

2) Should I "shrug" at the bottom of the movement to allow for greater scapular retraction?

3) Do I need greater posterior tilt?

4) Do I have the correct body alignment?

5) Would it be more helpful to post a "front" point of view next time?

6) Are there any other problems that I did not mention? 

 

Thanks, 

 

Have a good day ^^ 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Jefferson Chen Tang said:

I have 

1) Do I need to depress my shoulder more at the top of the movement?

2) Should I "shrug" at the bottom of the movement to allow for greater scapular retraction?

3) Do I need greater posterior tilt?

4) Do I have the correct body alignment?

5) Would it be more helpful to post a "front" point of view next time?

6) Are there any other problems that I did not mention? 

 

Thanks, 

 

Have a good day ^^ 

Hey Jefferson..there are the last 2 things you have not mentioned...

slow down the speed....and more protraction at the top.

Jefferson Chen Tang

Did my form before I started my rep look correct?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Jefferson Chen Tang said:

Did my form before I started my rep look correct?

At 9 seconds mark yes.

Jefferson Chen Tang

Can you also comment on my integrated mobility please?

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Jefferson Chen Tang said:

Can you also comment on my integrated mobility please?

hey Jefferson...strive to hold the butt on the floor when reaching inside...