Can somebody please check my form in the tuck planche please? It is: C10
Here is the link to the video:
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0c4Y8o2NOxLDVrl9jidwZ67WA
Thanks in advance
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Botond Orban, January 14, 2022 · 3 Replies · 78 Views
Can somebody please check my form in the tuck planche please? It is: C10
Here is the link to the video:
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0c4Y8o2NOxLDVrl9jidwZ67WA
Thanks in advance
Nice work so far and great elevation of the hips! I would like to see you maintain a stronger protraction while keeping your head in a neutral position rather than ducking your chin to your chest. As you hold, try to keep your knees in tighter to your chest and your heels in closer to your glutes. Keep up the great work!
@Jeffrey Bittner
How about this:
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#017UpRnvk4-J9N68jZXAHL88Q
I think I managed to correct a bit
Can You please verify it?
On 1/15/2022 at 8:08 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work so far and great elevation of the hips! I would like to see you maintain a stronger protraction while keeping your head in a neutral position rather than ducking your chin to your chest. As you hold, try to keep your knees in tighter to your chest and your heels in closer to your glutes. Keep up the great work!
Good adjustment, you're headed in the right direction. Keep focusing on pulling those feet in while pushing down strong through the shoulders. Keep it up!