This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE15 (Negative front pull)

Started by Botond Orban, January 13, 2022 · 2 Replies · 52 Views

Botond Orban

I've observed that sometimes my elbows bend just a little bit, specially at the end repetition of the series on the Negative Front Pull FL/PE 15.
Should I stick to 100% straightened elbow and isometrically tightened straight arm all the time?

And move to the next progression if all the criteria are met, like:

  • posterior pelvic tilt, no arch, glutes, legs, abs engaged
  • isometrically tightened straight arm all the time
  • at least 3 secs descending, no less
  • shoulders depressed and partially protracted

Thx for the answer in advance.

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

I've observed that sometimes my elbows bend just a little bit, specially at the end repetition of the series on the Negative Front Pull FL/PE 15.
Should I stick to 100% straightened elbow and isometrically tightened straight arm all the time?

And move to the next progression if all the criteria are met, like:

  • posterior pelvic tilt, no arch, glutes, legs, abs engaged
  • isometrically tightened straight arm all the time
  • at least 3 secs descending, no less
  • shoulders depressed and partially protracted

Thx for the answer in advance.

Hey Botond, yes locked are necessary. if not is possible to develop inner/outer elbows problem.

Botond Orban

@Alessandro Mainente That is what I thought exactly :) thank for the answer.