This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New Interface

Started by Giulio Pizzini, January 6, 2022 · 1 Replies · 67 Views

Giulio Pizzini

Hello,

Today I got the new interface when I opened the website.

So I switched from the very old Coach recommended program - Upper Body, Lower Body, Core, the three stretches, Headstand all once per week (to be precise there was also Movement but I never did it) - to the "Intermediate One" program.

The main differences are that each Foundation workout is twice a week, there is no Thoracic Bridge stretch (but there is Single Bar Shoulder Mobility and Weighted Mobility that target shoulders quite a bit) and there is no Headstand.

I'll try the 2x week foundation and see how it goes.

Happy to leave out Thoracic Bridge, I had to stop anyway before the elevated bridge exercise since I cannot get in position, and go with the new mobility series.

I'd like to keep Handstand though, where would you advise to fit it in the Intermediate One template? 

 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:

Hello,

Today I got the new interface when I opened the website.

So I switched from the very old Coach recommended program - Upper Body, Lower Body, Core, the three stretches, Headstand all once per week (to be precise there was also Movement but I never did it) - to the "Intermediate One" program.

The main differences are that each Foundation workout is twice a week, there is no Thoracic Bridge stretch (but there is Single Bar Shoulder Mobility and Weighted Mobility that target shoulders quite a bit) and there is no Headstand.

I'll try the 2x week foundation and see how it goes.

Happy to leave out Thoracic Bridge, I had to stop anyway before the elevated bridge exercise since I cannot get in position, and go with the new mobility series.

I'd like to keep Handstand though, where would you advise to fit it in the Intermediate One template? 

 

Hey Giulio, my suggestion is not to do a handstand the day before the foundations' workout if you have plank variation and pushing variation. they can be affected by handstand work..especially when you begin the wall elements.