This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Circular FL Pulls

Started by Gary Yngve, January 3, 2022 · 3 Replies · 47 Views

Gary Yngve

Hi Coaches, 

Looking for feedback on the Circular FL Pulls.  This is actually my first set of 10.  I am currently getting sloppy in the 4th set, whereas I felt pretty good doing a 4x8, so I'll probably need another 2-3 weeks here.  

Thanks!
 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work. You are picking up quite a bit of swing during your set. Try to kill the swing between each rep. Also, remember to engage your glutes throughout the set. 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

Hi Coaches, 

Looking for feedback on the Circular FL Pulls.  This is actually my first set of 10.  I am currently getting sloppy in the 4th set, whereas I felt pretty good doing a 4x8, so I'll probably need another 2-3 weeks here.  

Thanks!
 

 

I would add to Jeffrey comment's that a quite common compensation is moving past horizontal instead of tilting to the side with the shoulders that it is exactly what mimics the transition between 2 arms' dominant work and 1 arm dominant work.

Awais Muzaffar

Nice to see you will be on foundation 4 soon!