This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/pe7 + IM

Started by Vanessa Hunt, December 22, 2021 · 2 Replies · 34 Views

Vanessa Hunt

Hello coaches

Just starting this progression. Feedback on form please. Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente
22 minutes ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

Hello coaches

Just starting this progression. Feedback on form please. Thanks

 

hey Vanessa, we can begin one detail at a time...try to have more strength alignment at the beginning of the body lever. i mean that from shoulder to toes there should be a straight line.

Vanessa Hunt

Hi Alessandro 

Definitely needs alot of work!  To get straighter at the beginning of the movement I've gone higher onto the shoulders. Is it better?

I was playing a bit with this and I'm wondering....would I be ok to start from a scaled version of this to begin with building up to straight leg ?

Starting with bent knee rather than straight leg. 

Thoughts?