This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C9: Advanced Frog Stand on mini parallel

Started by Botond Orban, December 18, 2021 · 1 Replies · 48 Views

Botond Orban

HI guys,

I would like to ask will I have disadvantages if I do the C8: Frog Stand and  C9: Advanced Frog Stand series and their mobility exercises on mini parallel instead of the floor?

waiting for the answers thx

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

HI guys,

I would like to ask will I have disadvantages if I do the C8: Frog Stand and  C9: Advanced Frog Stand series and their mobility exercises on mini parallel instead of the floor?

waiting for the answers thx

Hry Orban i would say that it can be easier because you can use the grip at better mechanical leverage. on the opposite if you learn to use the shoulder you should not feel different from floor to parallel bars.