Strict bar muscle-up / New milestone :)

Started by Awais Muzaffar, December 17, 2021 · 2 Replies · 3,226 Views

Awais Muzaffar

Combined with the excellent progressions in the foundation series and the very high quality coaching advice, I've been able to achieve a controlled bar muscle up (no kip, no swing).

Really happy with this milestone and looking forward to focusing on foundation level 3 elements in the new year!

PS: I now fully get Alessandro's advice about depressing those scapula!


Thanks,
Awais

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/17/2021 at 10:44 AM, Awais Muzaffar said:

Combined with the excellent progressions in the foundation series and the very high quality coaching advice, I've been able to achieve a controlled bar muscle up (no kip, no swing).

Really happy with this milestone and looking forward to focusing on foundation level 3 elements in the new year!

PS: I now fully get Alessandro's advice about depressing those scapula!


Thanks,
Awais

I can confirm that yous shoulders are down...as you can see "lats engaged means success", nicely done man... a good example for Gb community.

Gary Yngve

Awesome job!  It's motivating to see you and others apply consistent training with coached technique and make such progress!