This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting Questions

Started by Lukas Egger, December 4, 2021 · 1 Replies · 52 Views

Lukas Egger

Hi,

I just got the AllAccess Pass. I made this "BeginnerAssessment" and now it told me, to start with Foundation 2. I am now not really sure, should I really skip the Beginner step ? I can do Ring-MU, Straddle-BL, Elevated-PPU, an above 90°-L-sit with paraletts and 5 clean Archer PU per Side.

Also the volume seems so low for a workout, right ?

So I guess I just follow this Foundation 2 and core regime and increase the difficulty if it is to easy, but I have no experience with some of the mobility drills. So just take it slow ?

Also what does the 5x5r@ in the rep annotation mean ? I guess per side.

Is it recommended to add the Handstand Beginner Routine ?

 

 Sincerely, 

 Lukas 

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/4/2021 at 12:41 PM, Lukas Egger said:

Hi,

I just got the AllAccess Pass. I made this "BeginnerAssessment" and now it told me, to start with Foundation 2. I am now not really sure, should I really skip the Beginner step ? I can do Ring-MU, Straddle-BL, Elevated-PPU, an above 90°-L-sit with paraletts and 5 clean Archer PU per Side.

Also the volume seems so low for a workout, right ?

So I guess I just follow this Foundation 2 and core regime and increase the difficulty if it is to easy, but I have no experience with some of the mobility drills. So just take it slow ?

Also what does the 5x5r@ in the rep annotation mean ? I guess per side.

Is it recommended to add the Handstand Beginner Routine ?

 

 Sincerely, 

 Lukas 

Hey Lukas my suggestion is to have a form check (at least) of your level so that i can tell you if the exercises are correct of you need to step back. for example, archer pullup from the back elevated ppu from the side etc...if technical deficits are presented i'll let you know..