This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 IM Form check

Started by Mario Schmitt 368795, November 8, 2021 · 3 Replies · 38 Views

Mario Schmitt 368795

Hey guys, 

can you pls check my form on this IM. Thank you! 
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Mario Schmitt 368795 said:

Hey guys, 

can you pls check my form on this IM. Thank you! 
 

 

Hey Mario, can you see the arch in the lower back? this is usually a symptom of lack of shoulder mobility. my suggestion is to increase the distance between the hands.

Mario Schmitt 368795
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario, can you see the arch in the lower back? this is usually a symptom of lack of shoulder mobility. my suggestion is to increase the distance between the hands.

Hey Alessandro, 

yes, I noticed the arch in the lower back.
I'll try to start with more width and post a new video soon. Thank you! 
To progress shoulder width and 2kg added are necessary, right? 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Mario Schmitt 368795 said:

Hey Alessandro, 

yes, I noticed the arch in the lower back.
I'll try to start with more width and post a new video soon. Thank you! 
To progress shoulder width and 2kg added are necessary, right? 

YES!