This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Side Arch Body Rock feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, October 25, 2021 · 9 Replies · 62 Views

George Traganidas 235308

Can you please provide me with some feedback? I find it very hard to keep my body rigid as one unit and just rock. It seems that each bit of me is moving by itself ;) Thanks.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

Can you please provide me with some feedback? I find it very hard to keep my body rigid as one unit and just rock. It seems that each bit of me is moving by itself ;) Thanks.

 

 

Hi George, this is why people usually jump over this variation. loss of tension can be found when you push the legs down to the floor but the legs movement is not followed by the upper body. my suggestion is a few reps...high sets...technique work...

George Traganidas 235308

Does this look any better? Thanks

 

https://youtu.be/NrxrrHlDnbo

 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

Does this look any better? Thanks

 

https://youtu.be/NrxrrHlDnbo

 

Not bad, i generally think that you need to sing the legs closer to the legs when you rise the upper body and in this moment keep the side core engaged.

George Traganidas 235308
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Not bad, i generally think that you need to sing the legs closer to the legs when you rise the upper body and in this moment keep the side core engaged.

@Alessandro Mainente You have lost me a bit. What do you mean "sing the legs closer to the legs"? Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

@Alessandro Mainente You have lost me a bit. What do you mean "sing the legs closer to the legs"? Thanks.

Sorry...swing the legs down closer to the floor. the common mistake is exactly losing tension during this part that leads to the upper body staying too close to the floor instead of leaving the floor.

George Traganidas 235308

I hope that you have a happy New year and stay safe.

Can you please provide me with some feedback? I tried to make sure that my core is tight and engaged all the time.

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

I hope that you have a happy New year and stay safe.

Can you please provide me with some feedback? I tried to make sure that my core is tight and engaged all the time.

 

Hey George, it seems better...can you post a video from the ceiling...it can be s perfect view for me in order to check for the last details.

George Traganidas 235308

I hope that you have a happy New year and stay safe.

Can you please provide me with some feedback? I tried to make sure that my core is tight and engaged all the time.

 

Here is the top video. It makes me look fat :)

 

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

I hope that you have a happy New year and stay safe.

Can you please provide me with some feedback? I tried to make sure that my core is tight and engaged all the time.

 

Here is the top video. It makes me look fat :)

 

 

 

 

 

the "ceiling view" took off my doubts..nice work...