This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

fundamentals segment 1 when to move forward

Started by dru martin, October 18, 2021 · 2 Replies · 80 Views

dru martin

Hi,

I've been doing fundamentals segment 1 for 7 months now. I can do the ape walk with ease. With the crab walk, I can hold the crab/bridge stationary for about a minute, but my hips sag some on each step when I begin the walk and I have to lift them again from a stationary position to get in proper posture. It's been like this for about 3 months. 

I do all the 5 days of stretching every day. Is there something else I need to be doing to hit the PDF goal of walking in crab position for 25 feet without the hip sag to go onto segment 2?

Thanks,

Dru

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, dru martin said:

Hi,

I've been doing fundamentals segment 1 for 7 months now. I can do the ape walk with ease. With the crab walk, I can hold the crab/bridge stationary for about a minute, but my hips sag some on each step when I begin the walk and I have to lift them again from a stationary position to get in proper posture. It's been like this for about 3 months. 

I do all the 5 days of stretching every day. Is there something else I need to be doing to hit the PDF goal of walking in crab position for 25 feet without the hip sag to go onto segment 2?

Thanks,

Dru

Hi Dru considering the time you have spent on it...i think that you are ready to move on.

dru martin

Thanks for the response Alessandro.

Dru