This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 A3 Psuedo Planche Pushup

Started by Cayn Borthwick, October 14, 2021 · 3 Replies · 64 Views

Cayn Borthwick

Hello, popping my form-check cherry, hopefully not too late.

https://youtu.be/YanHY8AO_ZA

I notice from watching that I'm losing the toe point a little. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:

Hello, popping my form-check cherry, hopefully not too late.

https://youtu.be/YanHY8AO_ZA

I notice from watching that I'm losing the toe point a little. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Cayn, it is a good starting point...the first i'm gonna ask you is increasing the rom and reaching the floor with the shoulders!

Cayn Borthwick

Thanks for the feedback Alessandro. Here's another attempt for review, with full ROM:

Side:

Front:

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:

Thanks for the feedback Alessandro. Here's another attempt for review, with full ROM:

Side:

Front:

 

Hey Cayn , now that you have increased the rom you can move into the next corrections:

- from the front, you can notice at 10'' mark that one elbow is flared out. you should aim for maximum symmetrical movement;

- from the side appears a bit of pike at the hips when you reverse the movement from the bottom position.