This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2

Started by Ivan Korhner, October 12, 2021 · 3 Replies · 34 Views

Ivan Korhner

Just starting this, feedback appreciated

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 minutes ago, Ivan Korhner said:

Just starting this, feedback appreciated

 

 

hey Ivan ,  you are presenting the common mistake of 99.9% of the fitness public....but don't worry...the movement is a twist of the spine. I have noticed that your hips are not twisting and this is extremely correct. now, in order to reduce the movement to the spine, focus on holding the elbow pushed backward and think about reaching the floor because you twist!!!

Ivan Korhner

What you are saying is, I should not move my elbow from the shoulder joint, but only by twisting the spine, is that correct?

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Ivan Korhner said:

What you are saying is, I should not move my elbow from the shoulder joint, but only by twisting the spine, is that correct?

Yes, you got it!