This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confused by new format

Started by Christopher Miranda, October 9, 2021 · 2 Replies · 92 Views

Christopher Miranda

I’ve been doing the follow along for a bit more than a year, but now I see the that there are progressions for each stretch.

I am confused- should I continue doing the follow along? Or stop that until I’ve mastered each step? If the latter then how to structure it? Only do A1? I can’t see doing them all as that would take hours. 

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Christopher Miranda said:

I’ve been doing the follow along for a bit more than a year, but now I see the that there are progressions for each stretch.

I am confused- should I continue doing the follow along? Or stop that until I’ve mastered each step? If the latter then how to structure it? Only do A1? I can’t see doing them all as that would take hours. 

Hi Chistopher, the correct work is still the follow-along full video. singles exercises are suitable for more frequent use during the week for example tacking one exercise where you are pretty tight and use it often during the weekly schedule.

Christopher Miranda

Ah, ok great. Thank you