This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Side Lever: B7

Started by Kacper Madej, October 8, 2021 · 3 Replies · 47 Views

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/8/2021 at 7:07 PM, Kacper Madej said:

You can see my magnificent home setup for Straddle Reverse Leg Lift :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7DkQg9sdKsX5GmXx6

How am I doing? I see that I'm bending my knees trying to get a bit higher, but other than that any other mistakes?

 

Also, I find the mobility exercise quite hard. I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gqn42B3GP4a79TTY6

Hey Kacper, ideally knees should be locked out during all the range of motion..also in the bottom position.

Kacper Madej

All right, this makes it a bit harder then. I need to find a place where I can perform this starting in the bottom position as well...

 

@Alessandro Mainente Is my form in the mobility drill good?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Kacper Madej said:

All right, this makes it a bit harder then. I need to find a place where I can perform this starting in the bottom position as well...

 

@Alessandro Mainente Is my form in the mobility drill good?

definitely yes.