Hi, just wondering if there's anything I need to change for mastery? I have finally achieved 5x60s... it's only taken over 4 years
IM is right at the end
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by David Pardy 340028, October 8, 2021 · 2 Replies · 22 Views
Hi, just wondering if there's anything I need to change for mastery? I have finally achieved 5x60s... it's only taken over 4 years
IM is right at the end
12 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:Hi, just wondering if there's anything I need to change for mastery? I have finally achieved 5x60s... it's only taken over 4 years
![]()
IM is right at the end
Hey DAvid, angles are the same....so you can move on.
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey DAvid, angles are the same....so you can move on.
Thanks very much Alex!! I might do it a couple more sessions and then slowly integrate the rocks one set at a time so I can keep the volume up. I've found when I reduce volume moving forwards, it seems to actually send me backwards (hence I regressed on the upper body exercises).