I have been struggling with this exercise for 5 YEARS. Any tips appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PAUL DALY, October 1, 2021 · 2 Replies · 27 Views
I have been struggling with this exercise for 5 YEARS. Any tips appreciated.
43 minutes ago, PAUL DALY said:I have been struggling with this exercise for 5 YEARS. Any tips appreciated.
Hey Paul, the dynamic is not bad...but it can be improved especially if you want to carry it on the floor without a mat...as you begin to roll on your back you must hold the legs to the chest also when you reverse the movement. if not (as you are doing now) there is still too much weight (upper body) out of the point where you put the feet. the consequence is having the center of gravity far from the center of the feet and moving up will be close to impossible!
ok, so keep the legs tucked up to the chest throughout the motion. I'll work on it.
fyi, I recently started some rehabilitative exercises because a physical therapist I saw noted that i have some real weakness in some of the muscles of my left hip. I think those will help me with this.
Thanks again, as alway.