I have been struggling with this exercise for 5 YEARS. Any tips appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PAUL DALY, October 1, 2021 · 2 Replies · 42 Views
I have been struggling with this exercise for 5 YEARS. Any tips appreciated.
It looks like you're doing a great job, Paul. If you are able to roll up a little bit higher onto your shoulders, the small increase in momentum might make it easier to stand up out of your roll. Based on this video it looks like you could handle moving closer to ground level.
Hey Paul! Those look pretty darn good. I am definitely not a coach, but I have found that if I do these with bare feet, I can keep my balance much better than with even the thinnest soled shoe. Not sure if your gym will allow it, but bare feet will definitely help. Cheers!