This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/ PE 3 Form check

Started by Mario Schmitt 368795, September 30, 2021 · 4 Replies · 39 Views

Mario Schmitt 368795

Hi, 

I recently tried pppu again after completing the exercise with Mastery sets and reps months ago. 
Unfortunately, I found that I can only do 8 repetitions per set. So should I integrate PPPU back into my training or is some strength loss normal due to not doing this exercise regularly?
Besides can you please check my Form.  Thank you! 
 

 


 

Alessandro Mainente
22 minutes ago, Mario Schmitt 368795 said:

Hi, 

I recently tried pppu again after completing the exercise with Mastery sets and reps months ago. 
Unfortunately, I found that I can only do 8 repetitions per set. So should I integrate PPPU back into my training or is some strength loss normal due to not doing this exercise regularly?
Besides can you please check my Form.  Thank you! 
 

 


 

Hey Mario, please look at the scapular position when you begin the first rep...you should reach this support position at the end of every rep. Also, you should support the lower leg on the instep...

Mario Schmitt 368795

I see, thank you Alessandro! I already thought about this being an issue/lack of form execution. 

Do you think it is ok, to implement PPPU back to my schedule until I reach 5x10 with Mastery Form? 
I would keep my box hespu as well and replace pppu with tuck planche until i finish mastery. 

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Mario Schmitt 368795 said:

I see, thank you Alessandro! I already thought about this being an issue/lack of form execution. 

Do you think it is ok, to implement PPPU back to my schedule until I reach 5x10 with Mastery Form? 
I would keep my box hespu as well and replace pppu with tuck planche until i finish mastery. 

 

Hey Mario....yes...defintely.

Mario Schmitt 368795
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario....yes...defintely.

alright. Thanks for your help