This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

1/2 L Sit form check

Started by George Traganidas 235308, September 27, 2021 · 3 Replies · 20 Views

George Traganidas 235308

I am progressing through the steps of the strength exercise but my arms are shaking a lot after about 6 seconds. I can hold the position so it is not hard, but everything is shaking. Do you know why or what should I do to stop it? Thanks

https://youtu.be/Gd3wQVtyge0

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

I am progressing through the steps of the strength exercise but my arms are shaking a lot after about 6 seconds. I can hold the position so it is not hard, but everything is shaking. Do you know why or what should I do to stop it? Thanks

https://youtu.be/Gd3wQVtyge0

 

 

Hey George, shaking is usually due to the stabilizer becoming prematurely fatigued. in your case, incorporate 2-3 set of-10-12 rep of L- rotation can be a good thing to do.

George Traganidas 235308

What is L-rotation. Can you please send me any links to a video? Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/27/2021 at 2:46 AM, George Traganidas 235308 said:

I am progressing through the steps of the strength exercise but my arms are shaking a lot after about 6 seconds. I can hold the position so it is not hard, but everything is shaking. Do you know why or what should I do to stop it? Thanks

https://youtu.be/Gd3wQVtyge0

 

 

example of L rotation