This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Core A2 - Hollow Body Rocks

Started by Andreas Van Wyk, September 25, 2021 · 2 Replies · 44 Views

Andreas Van Wyk

https://youtu.be/si6UQ7jwwVo

I have recently restarted doing gymnastic bodies training and would like my form checked on this exercise. I think I'm doing it fine, but since it is a new "type" of exercise I thought I'd check in, if there are any adjustments I should be making

Thanks

Andreas

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/25/2021 at 10:05 AM, Andreas Van Wyk said:

https://youtu.be/si6UQ7jwwVo

I have recently restarted doing gymnastic bodies training and would like my form checked on this exercise. I think I'm doing it fine, but since it is a new "type" of exercise I thought I'd check in, if there are any adjustments I should be making

Thanks

Andreas

Hey Andreas, personally i think that your rocks are very good!

Andreas Van Wyk

Thanks kindly