Hi coaches! A try!
How is the shape? I don't know where to start correcting, I am confused on how this exercise should be executed.
Is this apparatus correct to perform this exercise?
Thank you very much in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joaquín Gálvez, September 21, 2021 · 9 Replies · 102 Views
Hi coaches! A try!
How is the shape? I don't know where to start correcting, I am confused on how this exercise should be executed.
Is this apparatus correct to perform this exercise?
Thank you very much in advance.
18 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:Hi coaches! A try!
How is the shape? I don't know where to start correcting, I am confused on how this exercise should be executed.
Is this apparatus correct to perform this exercise?
Thank you very much in advance.
Hi Joaquin the idea is correct but you should strive to stay centered in between the legs without moving to the side!
On 9/22/2021 at 9:04 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Joaquin the idea is correct but you should strive to stay centered in between the legs without moving to the side!
Hi Alessandro!
an update for feedback
Thanks in advance!
4 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:Hi Alessandro!
an update for feedback
Thanks in advance!
Hi Joaquin can you see that you are adducting the lower arm when you are reaching the top position? this gives the sensation of more twisting while it is hide by the lower arm adduction.
12 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Joaquin can you see that you are adducting the lower arm when you are reaching the top position? this gives the sensation of more twisting while it is hide by the lower arm adduction.
Thanks for the feedback Alessandro.
Does that mean that the humerus should be perpendicular to the ground at the highest point?
i will keep working on it
On 4/23/2022 at 5:49 PM, Joaquín Gálvez said:Thanks for the feedback Alessandro.
Does that mean that the humerus should be perpendicular to the ground at the highest point?
i will keep working on it
well if the twist is about 90° then yes...
On 4/25/2022 at 12:44 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:well if the twist is about 90° then yes...
Hi Alessandro
an update!
Thanks in advance
16 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:Hi Alessandro
an update!
Thanks in advance
Hi Joaqin , the first thing you must correct si the upper arm positioning that gives the wrong sensation of a full twist, on the other hand you are simply adducting the lower upper arm...see the pic below
On 6/7/2022 at 9:01 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:
Hi Alessandro,
Now I understand you better, I think there was a communication failure. "lower arm" was translated as forearm in Spanish.
Is this form closer to the correct one? It's okay like that?
Thanks for your tips!
20 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:Hi Alessandro,
Now I understand you better, I think there was a communication failure. "lower arm" was translated as forearm in Spanish.
Is this form closer to the correct one? It's okay like that?
Thanks for your tips!
you got it....well in physiology....humerus = upper arm or arm....and forearm is......forearm....