Hi coaches! A try!
How is the shape? Is the protraction insufficient?
Thank you very much in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joaquín Gálvez, September 21, 2021 · 8 Replies · 107 Views
Hi coaches! A try!
How is the shape? Is the protraction insufficient?
Thank you very much in advance.
Yes, it looks like you need a stronger protraction. Can you also post a video taken from the front?
On 9/22/2021 at 5:59 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Yes, it looks like you need a stronger protraction. Can you also post a video taken from the front?
Hi Jeffrey.
Here is the front view. I've also added a side view because I haven't updated for a long time.
Thanks in advance!
Your protraction looks better. You can see in your front view that your shoulders are uneven as you hold. Work on keeping your shoulders at the same elevation throughout your set.
On 5/11/2022 at 7:59 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Your protraction looks better. You can see in your front view that your shoulders are uneven as you hold. Work on keeping your shoulders at the same elevation throughout your set.
I understand, jeffrey
I don't know what the origin of this problem is, @Alessandro Mainente suggested me that it could be because on the higher side of the scapula, the serratus could be more tight.
I've done stretching though, and it doesn't seem to get any better. Is it possible that I need to stretch more?
Maybe this video can help you both to give me a solution. It seems that the right side (from the point of view of the video) of the back has more hypertrophy.
Have you ever seen a problem like this? What could be the solution?
3 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:I understand, jeffrey
I don't know what the origin of this problem is, @Alessandro Mainente suggested me that it could be because on the higher side of the scapula, the serratus could be more tight.
I've done stretching though, and it doesn't seem to get any better. Is it possible that I need to stretch more?
Maybe this video can help you both to give me a solution. It seems that the right side (from the point of view of the video) of the back has more hypertrophy.
Have you ever seen a problem like this? What could be the solution?
IF one side does not protract enough it is because the serratus anterior is weak....not tight....
tight could be middle trap and rombhoid.
do not exclude the possibility of scoliosis...in this case one side will be always bigger and stronger.
On 5/14/2022 at 7:29 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:IF one side does not protract enough it is because the serratus anterior is weak....not tight....
tight could be middle trap and rombhoid.
do not exclude the possibility of scoliosis...in this case one side will be always bigger and stronger.
thanks for your feedback alessandro
Scoliosis in this case is not the origin. I had a doctor check it out.
I will continue working on the GB line, to see if little by little it is corrected
Hi trainers,
an update to check if the form is good
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-PunMei-Okw
Thank you in advence!
20 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:Hi trainers,
an update to check if the form is good
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-PunMei-Okw
Thank you in advence!
HEY Joaquin, from a side view it appears that the protraction is good. be sure about the depression from the side view.