This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incline Pushup

Started by Fabio Genesoni, September 19, 2021 · 5 Replies · 41 Views

Fabio Genesoni

Hi coach, I'm asking for feedback on my incline pushup form. Thank you!

Fabio

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Fabio Genesoni said:

Hi coach, I'm asking for feedback on my incline pushup form. Thank you!

Fabio

 

hey Fabio, not bad at all...try to push the hips forward during the movement so that the hips are extended.

Fabio Genesoni
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

hey Fabio, not bad at all...try to push the hips forward during the movement so that the hips are extended.

Ok, I'm going to try in the next workout.

Thank you Alessandro!!

Fabio Genesoni

Hi coach,

here I'm trying to extend the hips more.

It's hard to coordinate upper body with lower body.

Is it better? What can I improve more?

Thank you

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Fabio Genesoni said:

Hi coach,

here I'm trying to extend the hips more.

It's hard to coordinate upper body with lower body.

Is it better? What can I improve more?

Thank you

 

 

Perfect!

Fabio Genesoni

Thank you Alessandro!