This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE13 - inverted hang on bar

Started by Awais Muzaffar, September 6, 2021 · 2 Replies · 36 Views

Awais Muzaffar

Hey coaches, this one looked easy but it's not! I can feel fatigue in lats around after 15 seconds and also shaking around that time when trying to keep the full hip extension. 

side view
back view

I'm always thinking of depression, locked elbows and hip extension...

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

Hey coaches, this one looked easy but it's not! I can feel fatigue in lats around after 15 seconds and also shaking around that time when trying to keep the full hip extension. 

side view
back view

I'm always thinking of depression, locked elbows and hip extension...

Thanks!

Nice work..personally i suggest aiming for a bit or retraction here...the idea is having always the upper arm centered and not excessively tilted forward.

Awais Muzaffar

Ah I see what you mean! Thanks.