Hi, I'm working on hollow body tuck. Feet don't show on video but they are off the ground. How is my form? What should I improve? Thank you.
Fabio
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Fabio Genesoni, September 2, 2021 · 2 Replies · 38 Views
Hi, I'm working on hollow body tuck. Feet don't show on video but they are off the ground. How is my form? What should I improve? Thank you.
Fabio
3 hours ago, Fabio Genesoni said:Hi, I'm working on hollow body tuck. Feet don't show on video but they are off the ground. How is my form? What should I improve? Thank you.
Fabio
Nice work Fabio, only one tip: keep your shoulder depressed (i mean shoulders away from the ears).
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Nice work Fabio, only one tip: keep your shoulder depressed (i mean shoulders away from the ears).
Thank you Alessandro, I'll implement your tip.