This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incline rows form check

Started by Fabio Genesoni, August 31, 2021 · 5 Replies · 59 Views

Fabio Genesoni

Hi, I just started with incline rows. I'm doing week 6 of the intro program. How is my form? What should I improve?

Thanks

Fabio

https://youtu.be/xPprV2jDQWw

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Fabio Genesoni said:

Hi, I just started with incline rows. I'm doing week 6 of the intro program. How is my form? What should I improve?

Thanks

Fabio

https://youtu.be/xPprV2jDQWw

Hi Fabio, begin by holding the shoulder depressed during the negative. at the beginning of the first rep you did a bit of retraction. hold it through the set.

Fabio Genesoni

Thank you Alessandro, I'll work on that.

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/4/2021 at 5:05 PM, Fabio Genesoni said:

Hi Alessandro, I worked on shoulder depression and tried to retract more.

I'm posting videos for a check.

Thank you

 

https://youtube.com/shorts/DtD6dRNRhpA?feature=share

Hey Fabio, properly execute. The idea is to let the elbows extended without losing the scapulae activation!

Fabio Genesoni
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Fabio, properly execute. The idea is to let the elbows extended without losing the scapulae activation!

Ok Alessandro, thank you!!