This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C1

Started by PAUL DALY, August 29, 2021 · 3 Replies · 28 Views

PAUL DALY

I'm starting over again after hitting a wall and getting frustrated. I want to make I start out right this time and plan to use form checks to help with that. This seems to be any easy skill but I've fooled myself in the past.https://youtu.be/JsQ2y_FR9jA

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, PAUL DALY said:

I'm starting over again after hitting a wall and getting frustrated. I want to make I start out right this time and plan to use form checks to help with that. This seems to be any easy skill but I've fooled myself in the past.https://youtu.be/JsQ2y_FR9jA

Hi Paul, the speed of the movement and coordination is good, you can begin on correcting the form by holding the legs together especially at the top!

PAUL DALY

Thanks so much. Just to be clear, legs basically touching each other is what we're going for?

Jeffrey Bittner

That's right, try to keep your knees together the entire time.