This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Order in progressions from A1 to C6

Started by Derek Osborne, August 20, 2021 · 1 Replies · 69 Views

Derek Osborne

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask about the system of progressions from A1-C6. Just to make sure that I have understand how it works- I have a doubt-  do we have to go completely in order from A1-to-A6 and complete all reps and series for each exercise until we move on to B1? Once we are at B1 then we repeat the process until we reach B6 and then start C1 etc? Am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you for your input.

Derek

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Derek, it's strange because i'm sure that i have answered you... well...the idea is correct. only one exercise per time should be used. the previous mastered can be used with a single set as a warmup.