This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Upper Body: B4

Started by Joaquín Gálvez, August 20, 2021 · 5 Replies · 69 Views

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi coaches!

How is the shape?

Thank you very much in advance.

Joaquín Gálvez

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/22/2021 at 1:14 AM, Joaquín Gálvez said:

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Joaquin, can you post a back view..?

Joaquín Gálvez
On 8/23/2021 at 9:16 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Joaquin, can you post a back view..?

Yes!

On re-recording the back view I noticed that I was not getting the full range of motion and I have tried to correct it
thanks for your answer!

how about the shape of this video?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work. At the top of your reps try to think about "pinching" your shoulder blades together. Also, remember to keep your elbows directly to the side as you pull. Don't let them drift towards your hips.

Joaquín Gálvez
12 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work. At the top of your reps try to think about "pinching" your shoulder blades together. Also, remember to keep your elbows directly to the side as you pull. Don't let them drift towards your hips.

Great, jeffrey! I will do so. Thanks for the feedback