This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Sets and Reps

Started by Tyler Khan, August 19, 2021 · 1 Replies · 90 Views

Tyler Khan

I have a question about the sets and reps recommended. I am noticing on my workouts that a lot of the exercises are set up as 3x2 or 3x1. Does it really only require me to do a single or double in reps? Maybe I am reading it wrong.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Tyler Khan said:

I have a question about the sets and reps recommended. I am noticing on my workouts that a lot of the exercises are set up as 3x2 or 3x1. Does it really only require me to do a single or double in reps? Maybe I am reading it wrong.

Hi Tyler , yes it is correct. Train to failure is not an option, if you are new to an exercise is better to do less volume BUT quality work. doing high volume on new movements can lead to junk volume. After many years, after having so many results with students i can say definitely that doing often BUT LESS is by far better.