This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

single bar inverted hang

Started by Gary Yngve, August 19, 2021 · 3 Replies · 38 Views

Gary Yngve

The inverted hang seems easier than I expected it to be.  Also the low bridge IM.  Any feedback?  Thanks!
 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

The inverted hang seems easier than I expected it to be.  Also the low bridge IM.  Any feedback?  Thanks!
 

 

 

Hey Gary here follows my corrections:

- strength: extend a bit more the hips, this means hips in contact with the bar. also, try to retract a bit the scapulae, you should feel better the lats. a back view will ensure correct elbows positioning;

-mobility: ok from the side: a front view will analyze the symmetrical positioning of the body parts.

Gary Yngve

I think I improved on the hip extension here.  I have the secondary views for PE and IM.  How do they look?  Thanks!
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Gary Yngve said:

I think I improved on the hip extension here.  I have the secondary views for PE and IM.  How do they look?  Thanks!
 

 

Hey Gary, pretty common correction for the IM...strive to hold the forearms parallel!