This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Optimal order of exercises

Started by David Pardy 340028, August 13, 2021 · 2 Replies · 102 Views

David Pardy 340028

I'm currently doing Foundation in two days over every eight (easier to work with my work roster which is 8 days).  Just wondering if this is the optimal order of exercises for each of those two days?  I've split it this way due to access to equipment.

Day 1:
FL PE1
HBP PE1
sPL PE1
SLS PE2

Day 2:
RC PE1
SL PE4
MN PE1

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/13/2021 at 8:15 AM, David Pardy 340028 said:

I'm currently doing Foundation in two days over every eight (easier to work with my work roster which is 8 days).  Just wondering if this is the optimal order of exercises for each of those two days?  I've split it this way due to access to equipment.

Day 1:
FL PE1
HBP PE1
sPL PE1
SLS PE2

Day 2:
RC PE1
SL PE4
MN PE1

Hi DAvid, as you become stronger you will see that becoming stronger again results in cycle over cycles is more related to the order, so....for now i still suggest weak points first..they need more attention.

David Pardy 340028
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi DAvid, as you become stronger you will see that becoming results cycle over cycles is more related to the order, so....for now i still suggest weak points first..they need more attention.

Thanks Alex, that makes sense.