This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE2 + IM

Started by David Pardy 340028, August 13, 2021 · 3 Replies · 25 Views

David Pardy 340028

Can I have some feedback please?  I can do the 5x15 but pretty sure my mobility is no good

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:

Can I have some feedback please?  I can do the 5x15 but pretty sure my mobility is no good

 

 

Well done George, my preference is a bit slow in the squat..especially no rebounding movement.

David Pardy 340028

So I just slow the squats down a bit and pause at the bottom, and then am I good to progress?  If so, that's fantastic thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:

So I just slow the squats down a bit and pause at the bottom, and then am I good to progress?  If so, that's fantastic thanks!

On 8/13/2021 at 8:04 AM, David Pardy 340028 said:

Can I have some feedback please?  I can do the 5x15 but pretty sure my mobility is no good

 

 

Exactly.