This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mobility for 1/2 Windshield wiper

Started by Christopher Miranda, August 6, 2021 · 1 Replies · 33 Views

Christopher Miranda

After reading on the forum I know I am supposed to keep both shoulders against the bars/wall as I bring my feet all the way to the side.  I am not even close to being able to get my feet to the wall.  Any suggestions on what to do to start increasing my mobility here?

 

thanks

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Christopher Miranda said:

After reading on the forum I know I am supposed to keep both shoulders against the bars/wall as I bring my feet all the way to the side.  I am not even close to being able to get my feet to the wall.  Any suggestions on what to do to start increasing my mobility here?

 

thanks

Hey Christopher, i suggest doing more often the "Reach Underneath" from the thoracic mobility course and the "elevated cat". THe low ability to twist at the column is usually due to limited thoracic mobility.