Strength wise I can handle 5x60 with this form, apart from some shaking I am still working on. Check please if there is anything I should fix
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ivan Korhner, July 18, 2021 · 2 Replies · 22 Views
Strength wise I can handle 5x60 with this form, apart from some shaking I am still working on. Check please if there is anything I should fix
9 hours ago, Ivan Korhner said:
Strength wise I can handle 5x60 with this form, apart from some shaking I am still working on. Check please if there is anything I should fix
Hi Ivan , my suggestion is staying a bit more on this variation why? until you get used to the range of motion.
if you notice at the beginning your forehead is aligned with the edge of the table...but what about later? check it out...
Thanks, it's obvious if I skip through the video. Will stay until I can consistently hold it