This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Core: A4

Started by Joaquín Gálvez, July 15, 2021 · 4 Replies · 56 Views

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi coaches!

How is the shape?

Thank you very much in advance.

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

It's looking pretty good, Joaquin. It looks like you are picking up a small amount of pike in the hips. Work on pressing your lower back into the ground harder while opening up your hip angle. I recommend getting into a solid straddle hollow body position before starting to rock rather than rocking right away.

Joaquín Gálvez
8 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

It's looking pretty good, Joaquin. It looks like you are picking up a small amount of pike in the hips. Work on pressing your lower back into the ground harder while opening up your hip angle. I recommend getting into a solid straddle hollow body position before starting to rock rather than rocking right away.

thanks for such valuable comments, Jeffrey.

I will work on it!

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi coaches: an update to get some feedback!

 

 

Thank you very much in advance!

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid improvement, Joaquin