https://youtube.com/shorts/Y4ngxRgVG7k?feature=share
I've performed it in tuck position there was no room..
and this is the mobility! check please
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, July 14, 2021 · 6 Replies · 96 Views
https://youtube.com/shorts/Y4ngxRgVG7k?feature=share
I've performed it in tuck position there was no room..
and this is the mobility! check please
5 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:https://youtube.com/shorts/Y4ngxRgVG7k?feature=share
I've performed it in tuck position there was no room..
and this is the mobility! check please
Hey Geonho well...probably because you are using an advanced version of planche while the tuck variation should be considered the entry-level. For you IM some stretch of the rotator cuff is suggested....the lower arm needs it. a lot.
14 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Geonho well...probably because you are using an advanced version of planche while the tuck variation should be considered the entry-level. For you IM some stretch of the rotator cuff is suggested....the lower arm needs it. a lot.
so you mean, I need to put the lower arm more inside or pull it down more??
22 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:so you mean, I need to put the lower arm more inside or pull it down more??
The lower arm should reach higher.
On 7/15/2021 at 3:18 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:The lower arm should reach higher.
what about this coach?
and I was just wondering why the name is chicken..:)
5 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:what about this coach?
and I was just wondering why the name is chicken..:)
Personal suggestion try to open the chest and retract the scapulae of the lower arm..you can feel definitely more stretch.
On 7/22/2021 at 5:42 PM, Geonho Lee said:and I was just wondering why the name is chicken..:)
My guess is that the arm with elbow bent and hand by the shoulder is like a chicken wing. Where I grew up, the "Chicken Dance" was a popular wedding song, e.g.,