This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lower Body: A8

Started by Joaquín Gálvez, July 10, 2021 · 6 Replies · 51 Views

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi coaches!

How is the shape?

 

 

Thank you very much in advance!

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Joaquin. If possible, try to keep your chest more upright as you squat.

Joaquín Gálvez
4 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Joaquin. If possible, try to keep your chest more upright as you squat.

Thanks Jeffrey, I'll work on it.

A technical question, should I keep my heel on the ground throughout the set?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Thanks Jeffrey, I'll work on it.

A technical question, should I keep my heel on the ground throughout the set?

yES.

Joaquín Gálvez
On 7/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yES.

it will definitely be a challenge to keep the heel on the ground while reducing the hip flexion.

 

Thanks for the answer Alex

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi coaches: an update to get some feedback!

 

 

Thank you very much in advance!

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Hi coaches: an update to get some feedback!

 

 

Thank you very much in advance!

Very nice Joaquin.