Am I leaning backward enough? Am I rotating arms too much? Anything else?
Exercise feels weird, hardest part is keeping the back straight, I'm not feeling much in the obliques so wondering if I am compensating somehow
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ivan Korhner, July 4, 2021 · 1 Replies · 26 Views
Am I leaning backward enough? Am I rotating arms too much? Anything else?
Exercise feels weird, hardest part is keeping the back straight, I'm not feeling much in the obliques so wondering if I am compensating somehow
18 hours ago, Ivan Korhner said:Am I leaning backward enough? Am I rotating arms too much? Anything else?
Exercise feels weird, hardest part is keeping the back straight, I'm not feeling much in the obliques so wondering if I am compensating somehow
Hey Ivan, this is a good starting point...ideally you should lean a bit more!