I'm Spartacus!

Started by George Launchbury, May 12, 2008 · 22 Replies · 5,898 Views

George Launchbury

I'm Spartacus!

- - - - - - - - - -

Rules of the game*

1) If you're too young to remember the film, the only permissable responses are: I'm Spartacus! ...no more, no less.

2) You may reply with: No, I'm Spartacus! if you're feeling verbose.

3) Posts might be edited if you claim to be anything other than Spartacus! :)

* By game I might mean: me trying to waste everyone's time because I'm bored at work this morning... :roll:

Paul

I'm Sportacus!

Raizen

I'm Sparticus!

(Afraid this one's gone right past me...)

Charles

!sucitrapS m'I

Ape

SPARTICUS I BE

mydoggylives

Ego sum Spartacus. (Latin translation of "I am Spartacus") 8)

StevenJ

I'm Spartacus!

Felipe A

Eu sou Sparticas.

Felipe

Io sono Spartaco!

David Picó García

¡Soy Espartaco!

Gregor

JAZ SEM SPARTAK!!!

Newguy

I'm Spartacus! (lol PUT THIS TOPIC ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!)

phken4343

俺ã¯ã‚¹ãƒ‘ータカスã ï¼ (Japanese translation)

Marcelo Lara

¡Yo soy Espartaco!

Cole Dano

Olen Sparticusi

Tarun Suri

Main hoon Spartacus!

azero

Az sam Spartak! :) Che kak inache.

Charles Weill

Je suis Spartacus!

Sternford

e2sq409UGtY

Hayden Whealing
Erik Sjolin

Ich bin Spartacus!

Rolf Nilsen

Jeg, er Spartacus!

Animalonfire

na, dw i'n spartacas!