This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Negative Body Lever - FL/PE9

Started by Awais Muzaffar, July 4, 2021 · 1 Replies · 28 Views

Awais Muzaffar

Hey coaches,

From straddle to straight legs does increase difficulty BUT I have learned something now: If I depress hard by squeezing my lats/biceps and squeeze my glutes hard, I can lower with a lot more control.

And here is my last set with 3 reps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXQ22Z3zzwA

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

Hey coaches,

From straddle to straight legs does increase difficulty BUT I have learned something now: If I depress hard by squeezing my lats/biceps and squeeze my glutes hard, I can lower with a lot more control.

And here is my last set with 3 reps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXQ22Z3zzwA

Thanks!

It makes sense, it is something that i have suggests tons of times in this forum..pulling action comes from the upper arm primarily.