form check-- everything's still at the early stages I know
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eugene Romaniuk 213670, June 29, 2021 · 5 Replies · 53 Views
form check-- everything's still at the early stages I know
5 hours ago, Eugene Romaniuk 213670 said:
form check-- everything's still at the early stages I know
![]()
Hey Eugene.....4-5 cm lower....
this is the first set
this is the second...
also wondering how important the position of the arms are
Thanks
eugene
4 hours ago, Eugene Romaniuk 213670 said:this is the first set
this is the second...
also wondering how important the position of the arms are
Thanks
eugene
Hey Eugene, arms in the free-standing variation are used to balance the weight moving on the back. Can I ask you a front view while going to the parallel?
Hi Alessandro,
here it is, front view
3 hours ago, Eugene Romaniuk 213670 said:Hi Alessandro,
here it is, front view
Hey Eugene, well from the first reps appears that the left hip is less opened to the side...using a mirror and check the proper form is very important at this stage.