This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

(FL) PE1

Started by Axel Alonso, June 26, 2021 · 2 Replies · 28 Views

Axel Alonso

Hello !

This elements definitely is my weak link - along with the Swivel hips.

I have been stuck at around 5*30s for about 4 months.

I am in no rush and do not mind spending time on early progressions, especially because I know it is adressing my very weak core and PPT. 

But I need a strategy ! Should I start cycles over and over until it progresses ? Is there a regression exercice I can master before attempting this one ? Anything else ?

Many thanks guys !

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Axel Alonso said:

Hello !

This elements definitely is my weak link - along with the Swivel hips.

I have been stuck at around 5*30s for about 4 months.

I am in no rush and do not mind spending time on early progressions, especially because I know it is adressing my very weak core and PPT. 

But I need a strategy ! Should I start cycles over and over until it progresses ? Is there a regression exercice I can master before attempting this one ? Anything else ?

Many thanks guys !

 

HI Axel, how many times in a week are you training for this one? what are the days reserved for it?

Axel Alonso

Hi Alessandro, 

I have been training each Foundation elements twice a week for the last 4 months , but I am currently trying to train them just once a week + adding the "Core sequence" almost daily to build the proper PPT position.

Hopefully I am not using too much of your time but to answer your question about my programming here is what I am doing. The intent is to train the Level 1 plan elements as mentioned in the general template (+Handstand), but grouping them so I can train 5 days a week and have my week ends off. You are very welcome to correct anything :

Monday : 7min Warm up, Core sequence, Weighted mobility, Middle Split

Tuesday : 7min Warm up, Core sequence, Knees Series, Thoracic Bridge

Wednesday : 7min Warm up, Core sequence, Foundation

Thursday : 7min Warm up, Core sequence, Single Bar Shoulder Mobility, Front Split

Friday : 7min Warm up, Core sequence, Beginner Bodyline Drill, Handstand 1

Saturday and Sunday : off