It feels like I have the strength for these but still could improve on mobility. It seems challenging to keep legs fully straight at all times and I could probably get my hips a little closer to the wall.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gary Yngve, June 24, 2021 · 1 Replies · 28 Views
It feels like I have the strength for these but still could improve on mobility. It seems challenging to keep legs fully straight at all times and I could probably get my hips a little closer to the wall.
6 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:It feels like I have the strength for these but still could improve on mobility. It seems challenging to keep legs fully straight at all times and I could probably get my hips a little closer to the wall.
Hey Gary, generally speaking, is ok...i would hold the feet closer to the stall bar when you move down and into the side.