This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Vertical body lever

Started by Geonho Lee, June 23, 2021 · 6 Replies · 73 Views

Geonho Lee

could you provide me some feedback? I guess I should get hip a little more open?

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job, Geonho! As you get tired you start to pick up a small amount of pike in your hips towards the bottom of your reps, but it is very slight. Keep up the great work!

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Awesome job, Geonho! As you get tired you start to pick up a small amount of pike in your hips towards the bottom of your reps, but it is very slight. Keep up the great work!

I really appreciate it coach! Have a good day:)

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

could you provide me some feedback? I guess I should get hip a little more open?

One of my personal little suggestions si lowering down the bar of the smith machine at the point where you can place the part in between lower palm and wrists on the bar...

Geonho Lee
On 6/23/2021 at 11:26 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

One of my personal little suggestions si lowering down the bar of the smith machine at the point where you can place the part in between lower palm and wrists on the bar...

that would be a great suggestion! I mean, to be honest It's felt like there is no space between the bars and my shoulders so I find myself lifting my scapular. thanks coach I'll give it a try again and let me show you

Geonho Lee
On 6/23/2021 at 11:26 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

One of my personal little suggestions si lowering down the bar of the smith machine at the point where you can place the part in between lower palm and wrists on the bar...

could you check out the mobility as wel?

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

could you check out the mobility as wel?

 

Very nice.. i think that your road to the bridge will be sustantially easy.