https://youtube.com/shorts/k0C0Fx-EWq8?feature=share
I found it quite hard and interesting
check please! and really appreciate it in advance
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, June 3, 2021 · 2 Replies · 62 Views
https://youtube.com/shorts/k0C0Fx-EWq8?feature=share
I found it quite hard and interesting
check please! and really appreciate it in advance
6 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:https://youtube.com/shorts/k0C0Fx-EWq8?feature=share
I found it quite hard and interesting
check please! and really appreciate it in advance
Nicely done..keep the feet centered with the rest of the body.
Many years passed from this variation...enjoy the process.
In the long term, i suggest still hold a little strength part in your training for the hspu. For example, i pushed through this one at the point of doing 1 rep plus 22 kg (i weigh 69 kg).
On 6/4/2021 at 3:42 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Nicely done..keep the feet centered with the rest of the body.
Many years passed from this variation...enjoy the process.
In the long term, i suggest still hold a little strength part in your training for the hspu. For example, i pushed through this one at the point of doing 1 rep plus 22 kg (i weigh 69 kg).
I'm so happy to hear your experience and some sort of philosophy about the movement. sometimes I'd like to get them! thank you so much coach:)