This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

body lever

Started by Gary Yngve, June 3, 2021 · 5 Replies · 38 Views

Gary Yngve

How are these?  I thought I was flexing my quads to lock my legs, but I'm in a multi-year effort to improve my PPT with straight legs.  Thanks!
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

How are these?  I thought I was flexing my quads to lock my legs, but I'm in a multi-year effort to improve my PPT with straight legs.  Thanks!
 

 

Hey Gay i have noticed that you can stop a couple of cm early. Notice that if feet move....hips move too.

 

Gary Yngve

Not sure I understand your comment.  Are you saying not to let my heels touch the ground?  Or am I piking a little up in the candlestick?

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

Not sure I understand your comment.  Are you saying not to let my heels touch the ground?  Or am I piking a little up in the candlestick?

You can touch but IF YOU DO NOT ARCH THE LOWER BACK.

Gary Yngve

How is this?  Thanks!
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

How is this?  Thanks!
 

 

Hey Gary, better than before. in the bottom position think to push the hips to the ceiling so that you can reach the full hips extension. i noticed that your shoulders are pretty close to your ears...remember to keep them depressed so that you can engage lats.