This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE13 -Formcheck

Started by Nils Westfelt, May 25, 2021 · 3 Replies · 43 Views

Nils Westfelt

Hi! 
could I get a Formcheck on these please? 
Last set of 5x5r.

cheers! 
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Nils Westfelt said:

Hi! 
could I get a Formcheck on these please? 
Last set of 5x5r.

cheers! 
 

 

Hey Nils, the support position is very stable and looks good! on the dips try to hold the rings parallel once you reach the bottom.

Nils Westfelt
On 5/26/2021 at 8:10 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Nils, the support position is very stable and looks good! on the dips try to hold the rings parallel once you reach the bottom.

Thanks! I’ll try and fix that :)

Is the depth good or should I try and go deeper? 
cheers

Jeffrey Bittner

Your range of motion looks good. If you are able to go a tiny bit deeper while keeping the rings parallel as Alex suggested, it will be beneficial in the long run.